Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family update, it's about time

I haven't been good about taking pictures through the years but we finally made it. Here are some family pictures we had done just recently at Hodge Park in Liberty. It was alot of fun to get all of us together and take some recent pictures. Here are my four children. Take note that Ashley might become the smallest.
My how are family has grown in the six years that we have been here in number and in age.

I wish that times were always this quiet and we could just chill out on the front porch.
Look at Alan, he has really grown up.
Uncle Bradley and his niece Faith, you can sure tell that they are related.






















2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your family looks so good Sheri. I can't believe how much everyone has grown.

Lori Villarreal said...

Sheri,
Found your blog . the family looks awesome. The boys are all big and handsome .. I dont have a blog but you can E-mail me at vil81@cox.net..